DDS Interviewee Agreement
Thank you for agreeing to be interviewed with DDS Magazine.
Interviews undertaken by DDS Magazine require that interviewees explicitly agree to being interviewed and how the information contained in their interview will be used. This interviewee agreement is necessary for us to ensure that you understand your interview and that you agree to the conditions of your participation.
The recorded interview with DDS Magazine will take 20 minutes to 1 hour. We don’t anticipate that there are any risks associated with your participation, but you have the right to stop the interview or withdraw from the interview at any time.
Would you therefore read this agreement and then digitally sign the DDS interviewee form you were sent via email by checking the consent box on the form to certify that you approve the following:
The interview will be recorded via video or audio recording and a transcript will be produced for an article in DDS online or print magazine (whichever is specified)
You will be sent the transcript before it is placed in/on DDS Magazine and given the opportunity to correct any factual errors
The transcript of the interview will be analysed by the journalist interviewer of DDS Magazine
Access to the interview transcript will be limited to the DDS journalist interviewer and DDS Magazine colleagues and with whom he might collaborate as part of the interviewing process
The actual recording will be kept by DDS Magazine and all or part of the content of your interview may be used on our website and in other media that we may produce such as youtube videos or website video advertisements.
By digitally signing the interviewee form you agree that;
1. You or the person you are representing are voluntarily taking part in this interview. You understand that you don’t have to take part, and you can stop the interview at any time
2. The transcribed interview or extracts from it may be used as described above
3. You have read this agreement and digitally signed and agreed via the the interviewee form sent to you by email
4. You don’t expect to receive any payment for your interview, only potential promotional benefit and understand that it will be in a for profit magazine
5. You can request a copy of the transcript of your interview and may make edits you feel necessary 2 weeks after the interview (print) and 3 days after interview (online only)
6. You have been able to ask any questions you might have, and you understand that you are free to contact the interviewer with any questions you may have in the future.
7. You understand that no changes to your transcript can be made after the 2 week (print) or 3 day grace period (online)
8. (print only) You understand that once the magazine issue that features your article is in it's printing stage, no correction to your transcript can be made and all edits are final
9. You agree to your interview being video and/or audio-recorded
By submitting pictures via the interviewee form you agree that;
The interviewee certifies that they are the person represented in the photo(s) submitted
The interviewee certifies that they are 18 years of age or older and/or has permission to release any photos of minors
The interviewee assigns DDS Magazine Inc. the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the interviewee or in which may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The interviewee releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images in magazine.
The interviewee understands that there will be no payment for release of photos unless otherwise negotiated
The interviewee understands that there shall be no royalties for the photographs used unless otherwise negotiated
The interviewee understands that upon submitting images via the interviewee form or or any DDS Magazine email, the images may never be revoked unless otherwise negotiated
The interviewee agrees that they have read, understood, and agree to the terms of this release. The interviewee understands they give up all legal rights to photos submitted by digitally signing/consenting to the interviewee form unless otherwise negotiated
Last updated December 12, 2018